Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Wall Charger NIB - $500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm glad you asked me the question about the length. I knew it was 24', but wanted to confirm that by looking at the part # on the box. It is indeed 24'. However, based on the part #, it is not a signature charger, but just a plain silver one. I got this as a referral prize and never opened it - I just assumed it was a signature. The part # is 1050067-11-e. Best I can tell without opening it is that it's just a regular silver one.

I will probably cancel this listing and relist it as a silver, 24' wall charger.

I'm glad you asked me the question about the length. I knew it was 24', but wanted to confirm that by looking at the part # on the box. It is indeed 24'. However, based on the part #, it is not a signature charger, but just a plain silver one. I got this as a referral prize and never opened it - I just assumed it was a signature. The part # is 1050067-11-e. Best I can tell without opening it is that it's just a regular silver one.

I will probably cancel this listing and relist it as a silver, 24' wall charger.
okay... thanks... I'm looking for a black one.