Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Tesla Wall Connecter Gen 2 up to 80A 24ft Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm moving cross country and can't take this wall connector with me, looking for $500 for this + shipping or pick up.

Charger is in pretty good condition, used indoors only and comes with the wall mounting bracket and a NEMA 14-50 input cord that's wired to the input. Never installed outdoors and used in the garage so there's no sun damage.

This charger can be wired up to a 100A breaker to utilize full 80A 19.2kW Level 2 Charging! You'll need a Model S or X to take advantage of that speed, but the Gen 3 Wall connector maxes out at a measly 48A.

I'm located in the central coast of California so if you're able to pick up locally, that's preferred but I'm willing to ship at your cost.

I'm moving cross country and can't take this wall connector with me, looking for $500 for this + shipping or pick up.

Charger is in pretty good condition, used indoors only and comes with the wall mounting bracket and a NEMA 14-50 input cord that's wired to the input. Never installed outdoors and used in the garage so there's no sun damage.

This charger can be wired up to a 100A breaker to utilize full 80A 19.2kW Level 2 Charging! You'll need a Model S or X to take advantage of that speed, but the Gen 3 Wall connector maxes out at a measly 48A.

I'm located in the central coast of California so if you're able to pick up locally, that's preferred but I'm willing to ship at your cost.
Is this still available?

IMG_5368.jpeg
IMG_5371.jpeg