Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver Metallic 2013 Model S 85kWh - Sold - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Silver Metallic 2013 Model S 85kWh - Sold

For Sale 2013 S 85kWh Tesla. 28700 miles, excellent condition, no accidents, silver metallic, nap69500.0a leather interior, one owner, non smoker, always garaged home and work, all service by Tesla, titanium underbody installed, supercharger hardware, tech package, took delivery Dec 2013, 19 inch Michelin tire upgrade, selling to upgrade to model D, clean title and window sticker in hand, transferrable warranty, VIN 5YJSA1CN3DFP27160, even after a year, always look forward to going for a drive in this wonderful car!

List Date: 1/12/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Silver Metallic 2013 Model S 85kWh - Sold
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

3FyPFq4meY8j.jpg
pf7KFms7n6jW.jpg
8vHEEDXM2Zt2.jpg
ueR0qmaF73FM.jpg
6TSwJdrKMrv5.jpg
FXw42xy5MqWT.jpg
Xbyz2VYTxGa7.jpg
27Sg4bjn4Afb.jpg
pHFpbWnQBaPh.jpg

Well, we need you to reply with how much you are willing to pay us for this car. If we all can agree on a price and you are satisfied with your potential purchase, you can pay us with something like a wire transfer. We will need to have good money in hand before letting the car go. I assume you would like to see and drive the car before finalizing your agreement; the car is available any day for you to examine. Let me know if you have any more questions. Kathy

Well, we need you to reply with how much you are willing to pay us for this car. If we all can agree on a price and you are satisfied with your potential purchase, you can pay us with something like a wire transfer. We will need to have good money in hand before letting the car go. I assume you would like to see and drive the car before finalizing your agreement; the car is available any day for you to examine. Let me know if you have any more questions. Kathy

hi kathy, i just sent you a private message with a purchase offer