Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM App Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t find anything about this specific issue - I have an iPhone X with the Sirius XM app and use it to listen to Sirius in my 2018 Model 3 via Bluetooth. My phone is set as my “priority device” in my car’s Bluetooth settings. After driving and listening to Sirius, I park and exit my car, and every time I return, no matter how much time has passed, upon getting back in my car, music will automatically start playing (via Bluetooth) from the playlist of downloaded songs on my phone (in my Apple Music library). My preference is for the audio pick up where it left off in my Sirius app.

On very rare occasion, when I get back in my car, the audio will pick up correctly/where it left off in my Sirius app (which is usually the middle of a Howard Stern show). I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, disconnecting and reconnecting my phone to my car, everything. Any ideas how to fix this?

I don't think this is a tesla issue - I have used iphone and Sirius XM app playing through BT in multiple vehicles, and it is very hit or miss whether when I get back to the vehicle the phone/app remembers what I was listening to and starts it up again.