TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Site Traffic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Doug_G, Aug 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

This is curious:

online.jpg

I wonder what piece of news would drive TMC to all-time highs yesterday? Hyperloop?

2. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

The site is google analytics enabled. That should say the sources of traffic. Maybe the other Doug can let us know?

P.S. I tried some google searches for 'hyperloop', but none brought up tmc.

3. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I've noticed our normal daily traffic is around 1k these days. And I think we broke the 5 part trilogy record about 3-4 days ago also.

I am not sure what is driving all the extra traffic. Perhaps Tesla is starting to become widespread.

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Hmm... Maybe the rollout in Europe then?

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

My guess is people following links to tweeted pictures like the garage recently.

6. sp4rk

sp4rk Banned

Someone at Teslive told us in a session that the single biggest driver of traffic to TMC was ?

STORAGE WARS!

Rerun?

7. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Number went up to 1,501 yesterday after the "Safest Car" press release went out.

8. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I noticed we had another high the previous day also.