Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ski Trip from Virginia Beach To Snowshoe, WV in a model 3 (range hit)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I made three trips there this year before the corona shut it down. If you are staying with a weekday or a Sunday afternoon in your trip I think you can make it on the chargers. My last two weekend trips they were full.

I have a dryer outlet in my place that is located 21 miles away from snowshoe so I don’t need the destination chargers but I suggest leaving a note on snowshoe’s social media sites about the need for more capacity. Add charging at top of world or sliver creek.

I'm going there next month, I'll follow what you did and leave Staunton with 100% SOC and give myself as much buffer as possible. Hopefully I can squeeze in a charge at the top and its not packed. Otherwise I might have to leave a note on someone's car after I unplug them if their charging light "solid green" is showing done.

I'm going there next month, I'll follow what you did and leave Staunton with 100% SOC and give myself as much buffer as possible. Hopefully I can squeeze in a charge at the top and its not packed. Otherwise I might have to leave a note on someone's car after I unplug them if their charging light "solid green" is showing done.
Yea, I had an sr+ but the roads were clear. I haven’t had time to go since that last trip and I got a lr model y now. Life changes 🤔

Did you go, and how was the charging? I'm going next week.