Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker custom stations not visible

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried searching the threads and I didn't find any mention of this. I've been a Slacker user for several years so I was very happy when I heard that was one of the streaming options included in the 3. I have 16 custom stations in my Slacker account and not all of them are showing up in the media interface in the car. I've tried signing out of Slacker and back in. I just got the 18.3 firmware last night and there's no change. Any ideas?

I'm not sure if you can sign up in the car or not. I'm a long-time Slacker user on my phone & computer. I've been signed up for several years. I'm guessing you need to sign up at slacker.com and then you can log-in. But, I've read somewhere (probably somewhere in this forum) that the car comes with 1 year of Slacker Premium which removes the ads. It's probably worth looking into that when you sign up to make sure you get that benefit (if I'm remembering that correctly).

Maybe I'll ma
Two items:

1) Slacker free is not supported in the car. It has to be one of the paid ones to use your personal account.
2) For a custom station to show up in the car, it has to be added to "My Music" via the app or the web page.

--Carlos V.
Thanks for the reply. I have a paid account & the stations that aren't showing up are my custom stations inside My Music. Some of my custom stations are showing up in the car but not all of them.