Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sleepers in California!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they give you any idea on delivery timeline?
They told me it would be available the last week of December. However, on Friday, 12/13 I receive a text message to schedule my pickup. I scheduled it for Monday, 12/16 at 10am. I received a phone call around 10am on 12/13 from the Rocklin Tesla letting me know it was there and I would I like to pick it up that day. Hell Ya, I picked it up at 4pm that day.

I ordered it via a gentleman named Jack. Another colleague of his named Mary assisted. When I asked for Jack's contact information Mary gave me hers. I have to say, when I tried reaching out to her via email she never responded. I went down to their showroom and was able to talk with her. I advised her I emailed her a couple week prior and didn't hear back from her. She said they have been having some strange issues with their email. I am doubtful of that. Particularly based on forum information about their customer service. My Model 3 is outstanding. I couldn't be happier. I also received it within 3 weeks of ordering it.

Below is Mary's contact info. Good luck!

Mary Alouf, Tesla Sales Advisor
4361 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677
Phone: (916) 652-7740
Mobile: (916) 412-9498
Email: [email protected]

- Shawn