Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right? I mean I'm an investor and I am so angry at all of the capital gains tax I'm going to have to pay next April. I mean crap, I'll be paying more in capital gains than I've ever even made in a year before. That bastard Elon has screwed me! What a liability he is! ROFL
Ah, ok. So you are in it for the money no matter who else is ****ed over. Got it. Got it. That actually makes total sense. I'm not surprised that most of the Tesla drivers here are greedy assholes who care most about their pocketbook rather than customer experience. I've made well over a million dollars from my investments but I sure as **** don't argue that a company or leader is good just because I benefit financially. Tons of absolutely corrupt leaders have lined the pockets of countless investors. I don't think Musk is necessarily corrupt but he's definitely not the best person to lead Tesla.

Also, if you are talking about capital gains you'll be paying next April, then that means you either sold stock this year or you expect to sell this year with big gains. If the former and you sold more than half of what you hold in stock, you aren't so much an 'investor' in Tesla as someone who is cashing out. if it's the latter, well that's just idiotic to expect you'll assuredly sell later at a high price given the volatility of Tesla stock price in general. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Ah, ok. So you are in it for the money no matter who else is ****ed over. Got it. Got it. That actually makes total sense. I'm not surprised that most of the Tesla drivers here are greedy assholes who care most about their pocketbook rather than customer experience. I've made well over a million dollars from my investments but I sure as **** don't argue that a company or leader is good just because I benefit financially. Tons of absolutely corrupt leaders have lined the pockets of countless investors. I don't think Musk is necessarily corrupt but he's definitely not the best person to lead Tesla.

Also, if you are talking about capital gains you'll be paying next April, then that means you either sold stock this year or you expect to sell this year with big gains. If the former and you sold more than half of what you hold in stock, you aren't so much an 'investor' in Tesla as someone who is cashing out. if it's the latter, well that's just idiotic to expect you'll assuredly sell later at a high price given the volatility of Tesla stock price in general. 🤷‍♂️
You are the asshole jackass. You lie your ass off through all of your posts on this forum and then you make personal attacks on others when you can't defend your position. You are either a paid troll, a pathetic free troll, or you are so disturbed you bought a car that you hate from a company you hate. I looked at your posts. You claim to have ordered a Tesla on 8-30, and did nothing but attack Tesla from the moment you joined, claiming you'd never get the car when you were told you'd get it. Then you claimed you got it when you were told you'd get it, then you complained about that! You have not made a single positive post; you do nothing but complain and attack others who have different opinions. You are either pathetic, stupid or seriously disturbed.

You claim I'm not an "investor" or just an idiot. Did it ever occur to your pathetically inadequate brain that I might have sold part of my portfolio? No? Too stupid to consider that, huh? Yeah, I'm the idiot, ROFL. I'm not stupid enough to spend my time trolling a forum for a car I hate. You know, like you. I pity you, and I hope you have someone caring for you. Oh yeah, I forgot, you probably live in your mom's basement.

Seriously? I’ve been driving on AP since it was first released in oct 2015. Over 200k Tesla miles with at least 160k of those on AP1 ahe AP2. Not once has a braking event ever put me in danger. Pissed off other drivers? Certainly. Pissed me off? Of course. Endangered me? No.

If this is happening to you on a regular basis, you should take a look at how you drive, not AP braking.
are you fking kidding me?

I am a commercial driver. I know how to drive.

Tell me... how does either of my examples reflect my own personal driving? I was in autopilot, being attentive with my hands on the wheel. If the car decided to slam on the brake for a fking waiving flag... how can anyone think the car would do that??? or slam on the brakes to let a car that i was in front of, get in front of me?

fk off with your fanboy attitude. I have 70,000km on my Model 3 and only a handful of stories that were actually dangerous. The rest of the time, AP has been outstanding!

• Disagree
Reactions: -_--_-
are you fking kidding me?

I am a commercial driver. I know how to drive.

Tell me... how does either of my examples reflect my own personal driving? I was in autopilot, being attentive with my hands on the wheel. If the car decided to slam on the brake for a fking waiving flag... how can anyone think the car would do that??? or slam on the brakes to let a car that i was in front of, get in front of me?

fk off with your fanboy attitude. I have 70,000km on my Model 3 and only a handful of stories that were actually dangerous. The rest of the time, AP has been outstanding!
I guess you only think you need to cover the steering wheel to take over.

A professional would also to prepared to cover both brake and accelerator

Where did you get your law degree, and in which state(s) are you licensed to practice?

Also, negative posters like you that hide their posting history have zero credibility.
On what courts & cases have you presided as a judge to set legal precedent?
Also, feel free to take up a course in scientific philosophy so you can grasp the concept of logical fallacies

I've bought a Tesla Model 3 with FSD about 3 years ago. Once the car is 5 years old, I'll sue Tesla in a small-claims court for the full sum of the FSD pre-order plus 2% interest per year.

As an alternative, I might consider FSD transfer to a new purchase.
Good to hear you have the intestinal fortitude that others lack.
Fully support your efforts & wish you all the best

Good to hear you have the intestinal fortitude that others lack.
Fully support your efforts & wish you all the best
There's a difference between intestinal fortitude and foolhardiness. Clearly that eludes you.

As to precedent re binding arbitration, Google it.

It turns out that the American Arbitration Association has a rule (not statutory or precedent) that either party can elect for Small Claims as an alternative to arbitration.

So I stand corrected re SCC, but that does not apply to other types of litigation including class actions being discussed here.

Last edited:
I don’t think the litigants in Anderson, et al. v. Pacific Gas & Electric over hexavalent chromium poisoning, handled by Erin Brokovich, had deep pockets either

Clownsmanship. It should be... beyond obvious that there is a difference between a lawsuit over poisoning is different from bickering from some rich white dude about how they are entitled to a refund because they didn’t get a every feature the car was marketed with.

Good luck. I personally hope you go for it and waste a lot of money doing it.

Clownsmanship. It should be... beyond obvious that there is a difference between a lawsuit over poisoning is different from bickering from some rich white dude about how they are entitled to a refund because they didn’t get a every feature the car was marketed with.
Please take this more as a nudge than a serious reprimand; I just feel it deserves mention:

I'm not defending Nuclear's overall legal theory in any way - per my own reply - but it strikes me that
a. We don't know Nuclear's wealth, race or sex, at least I don't from reading the posts. Tesla-owner demographics aside.
b. The legal, moral or conversational right to complain is not impinged by being any of those things. Nor would being anything else confer increased legitimacy.
c. The right to be wrong, and to express it, is independent of these attributes. If Nuclear were a disabled trans undocumented homeless refugee Fusion-enthusiast of color, who feels wronged by Elon Musk after purchasing FSD, he/she/they would be just as wrong - or right - to propose a lawsuit.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
Please take this more as a nudge than a serious reprimand; I just feel it deserves mention:

I'm not defending Nuclear's overall legal theory in any way - per my own reply - but it strikes me that
a. We don't know Nuclear's wealth, race or sex, at least I don't from reading the posts. Tesla-owner demographics aside.
b. The legal, moral or conversational right to complain is not impinged by being any of those things. Nor would being anything else confer increased legitimacy.
c. The right to be wrong, and to express it, is independent of these attributes. If Nuclear were a disabled trans undocumented homeless refugee Fusion-enthusiast of color, who feels wronged by Elon Musk after purchasing FSD, he/she/they would be just as wrong - or right - to propose a lawsuit.
I’m not sure why I included white. But rich man, none the less! If he were a trans poor immigrant he would have the right to complain. Certainly, so what? It would be an equally rediculous complaint no matter where it comes from. These types of complaints come most often by privileged people.

Your post feels like virtue signaling or something. Certainly he posted this to incite flames from the Tesla community. Here we are.

Last edited:
There's a difference between intestinal fortitude and foolhardiness. Clearly that eludes you.

As to precedent re binding arbitration, Google it.

It turns out that the American Arbitration Association has a rule (not statutory or precedent) that either party can elect for Small Claims as an alternative to arbitration.

So I stand corrected re SCC, but that does not apply to other types of litigation including class actions being discussed here.
You are not a judge. Clearly that eludes you

Status
Not open for further replies.