Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure this doesn’t have FUSC? Cause technically this specific model should have it grandfathered in from what I’ve read in the past. Only a few have true FUSC for life.
Lmk if it does or I can find out. As far as the price I don’t see any higher than $55K with the miles, etc. PPF isn’t going to add much if any value, definitely not with TSPORTLINE wheels those in my opinion are worth much less than Tesla oem rims. Maybe if they were some nice aftermarket rims. Chrome delete is adding nothing. The few things that matter are the overall condition, the warranty that’s left, and hopefully u have FUSC for life.

Where are you located? Please pm me
Thanks
Haha can’t afford a plaid so looking for p90dls 🤣 unreal.

In my interpretation, they just didn't like a huge number of other reported problems. All of them were well-documented with exact dates and time, bug reports and, sometimes, pictures. Some of them could be caused by the computer overheating problem. But some were separate - like inability to store the position of tilted mirrors.
Obviously, they don't like you, not the problems you reported to them.
I bet you probably told them everything that you said here but forgot that they were technically the one who built your car from scratch.

Mods are no where to be found. It’s a shame there’s so much noise here for the seller.

FYI. 137k in cash is not much to brag about. Most tesla owners have 10x that much at minimum.
Not saying I think it’s cool or impressive for that guy to show a screenshot of his checking account, but you really think most people here keep $1.4M “minimum” in their checking account?

Not saying I think it’s cool or impressive for that guy to show a screenshot of his checking account, but you really think most people here keep $1.4M “minimum” in their checking account?

I’ll rephrase it. Every tesla owners I personally know can buy that guy 50x over. 140k in cash is weak flex

Edit: sorry op. Your pricing is in line with everything in Florida right now. I’d take a hard look but my wife wants an X and I want the plaid.

Last edited:
My SA called me from Vaughan this morning to update me. Said looking good internally and truck should be on it’s way to make may 23/24th edd. MYP :)

Im taking this with a grain of salt as one been down this road before and last min shift.

But let’s see 🤷🏽‍♂️
It's not a truck ! Stop calling it a truck. There is nothing "truck" about your upcoming vehicle. It's a crossover, a small SUV, even that is a stretch. It's a fast crossover.
You sound like those idiots at the GM dealer in Burlington. Chevy Traverse? Nice truck. Chevy Equinox ? Good truck. Chevy Trax? good little truck.
I was about to tell the guy: your brain is a truck, cause it's heavy, slow, consumes a lot of oxygen and like any other truck on the road, doesnt haul anything 99.99% of the time.
You will get it :) enjoy it for the rest of us, waiting here.

It's not a truck ! Stop calling it a truck. There is nothing "truck" about your upcoming vehicle. It's a crossover, a small SUV, even that is a stretch. It's a fast crossover.
You sound like those idiots at the GM dealer in Burlington. Chevy Traverse? Nice truck. Chevy Equinox ? Good truck. Chevy Trax? good little truck.
I was about to tell the guy: your brain is a truck, cause it's heavy, slow, consumes a lot of oxygen and like any other truck on the road, doesnt haul anything 99.99% of the time.
You will get it :) enjoy it for the rest of us, waiting here.
No need for name calling, I think he meant that the truck that transports his model Y is on its way.

I really think it’s retarded not to sell EAP in US. For example I snatched it for our model 3 when it was briefly offered and that is all I care as far as autonomous driving goes. Why not make Extra money on it? It is feature complete and you get what you pay for.

I really think it’s retarded not to sell EAP in US. For example I snatched it for our model 3 when it was briefly offered and that is all I care as far as autonomous driving goes. Why not make Extra money on it? It is feature complete and you get what you pay for.
Just have to say that after a few weeks of checking out the forums on here, I can’t believe how many miserable a**holes are here. I think you’re one of the worst ones though. I saw one of your posts in a different forum where you were being super unpleasant and wanted to see what other kind of posts you’ve made. Holy crap, you should just look at all of your posts in a row and understand how much of an a**hole you come off as. You know more than everyone else about EVERYTHING and anyone who says something you don’t agree with gets your trademark level 10 condescension. Not to mention dropping an R-bomb for no reason. You are a garbage person.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that there’s way too many people like you on this site and I won’t be back because of that. You people make me embarrassed to buy a Tesla.

Feel free to stew over this all night and come up with a super condescending and smug response, but I can tell you I won’t be reading it. L8r, d**khead.

Just have to say that after a few weeks of checking out the forums on here, I can’t believe how many miserable a**holes are here. I think you’re one of the worst ones though. I saw one of your posts in a different forum where you were being super unpleasant and wanted to see what other kind of posts you’ve made. Holy crap, you should just look at all of your posts in a row and understand how much of an a**hole you come off as. You know more than everyone else about EVERYTHING and anyone who says something you don’t agree with gets your trademark level 10 condescension. Not to mention dropping an R-bomb for no reason. You are a garbage person.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that there’s way too many people like you on this site and I won’t be back because of that. You people make me embarrassed to buy a Tesla.

Feel free to stew over this all night and come up with a super condescending and smug response, but I can tell you I won’t be reading it. L8r, d**khead.
Thanks for stopping by. You must be new to the internet. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.