Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I don’t care if a thread is two years old and magical pixie dust is completely different than huge large animals that cause major damage.. that was a waste of my eyeball energy reading that. I’m the biggest elon fan but not to incorporate something so simple is dumb to me sorry to offend anyone who posted two years ago …
I posted bc I see them on the daily many times and have almost hit many.. keep spewing out dumb words and I guarantee you karma will come in bc you just don’t know until you knowwwwwe

Btw I don’t care if a thread is two years old and magical pixie dust is completely different than huge large animals that cause major damage.. that was a waste of my eyeball energy reading that. I’m the biggest elon fan but not to incorporate something so simple is dumb to me sorry to offend anyone who posted two years ago …
I posted bc I see them on the daily many times and have almost hit many.. keep spewing out dumb words and I guarantee you karma will come in bc you just don’t know until you knowwwwwe
Ps. You’re a moron cgell
Sorry that the joke was so offensive. Wishing bad karma on me for it? Do you see the irony? And yes, you should have made your own thread for a new post. Deer whistles don’t work. You can look it up yourself.

I know there are many people who are adamantly against the usage of wheel weights, I get it but that’s not the point of this thread.

Anyone on 36.X with a wheel weight noticing autopilot disengagements with no warning? Prior to this version I had no issue, but with 36.6 I’m having autopilot disengage without any warning. I’m wondering if they put into 36.X if you’re able to go x distance/time without any wheel nudge notifications, youre most likely using a wheel weight?
NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT GEY ANY WARNING THEY PERMANENTLY RECORD THE EVENT. IF YOUR ARE RECORDED 3 X YOUR ARE LOKED OUT OF FSD INDEFINITELY

Or they just want to bish about anything Tesla no matter what because they know nothing about a product because it has not launched yet.
This makes no sense
How can someone not know anything about a product that’s been shown to the public? Every concern I had was based on what we already know.

Cameras are not a good replacement for being able to see with your eyes. The depth perception is not there.

It’s fine to be a Tesla fanboy, the only problem is no one will take you seriously.

This makes no sense
How can someone not know anything about a product that’s been shown to the public? Every concern I had was based on what we already know.

Cameras are not a good replacement for being able to see with your eyes. The depth perception is not there.

It’s fine to be a Tesla fanboy, the only problem is no one will take you seriously.
I don’t know why you don’t know anything about the products, maybe it’s your fanboy status, because I certainly did not take you seriously.

so the federal government mandates the use of rear facing cameras in all automobiles so people can see behind them and not harm anyone while backing up, but in your infinite wisdom that is ridiculous because you can see better with your eyes?

So how is it you look behind you on the passenger side of the truck? Mirrors…..just like you are supposed to on the drivers side. Anyone hanging their head out the window ain’t doing it to see anything they do it because they cannot stand their own smell.

• Disagree
Reactions: AMPd
I don’t know why you don’t know anything about the products, maybe it’s your fanboy status, because I certainly did not take you seriously.

so the federal government mandates the use of rear facing cameras in all automobiles so people can see behind them and not harm anyone while backing up, but in your infinite wisdom that is ridiculous because you can see better with your eyes?

So how is it you look behind you on the passenger side of the truck? Mirrors…..just like you are supposed to on the drivers side. Anyone hanging their head out the window ain’t doing it to see anything they do it because they cannot stand their own smell.
I’m not sure why you’re having such a hard time comprehending. But you’re definitely not the first fanboy willing to throw together random words regardless if it makes sense.

I was talking about alley docking, and how it’s much easier to do it when you’re able to look out your window. Something a center seating position would make tricky
You said that’s not an issue because cameras will replace mirrors, that doesn’t change the fact that being able to look out through your driver side window is the better option as you can gauge distance better. Has absolutely nothing to do with rear facing cameras.

Then you say people are just talking **** about a product they know nothing about, how can I be talking **** about a product I don’t know anything about, when I’m literally discussing a big aspect of said product?

That’s gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve read on here in a while. Congrats on that. You clearly don’t know how alley docking a tractor trailer works. If you think using your mirrors is the optimal way

I’m not sure why you’re having such a hard time comprehending. But you’re definitely not the first fanboy willing to throw together random words regardless if it makes sense.

I was talking about alley docking, and how it’s much easier to do it when you’re able to look out your window. Something a center seating position would make tricky
You said that’s not an issue because cameras will replace mirrors, that doesn’t change the fact that being able to look out through your driver side window is the better option as you can gauge distance better. Has absolutely nothing to do with rear facing cameras.

Then you say people are just talking **** about a product they know nothing about, how can I be talking **** about a product I don’t know anything about, when I’m literally discussing a big aspect of said product?

That’s gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve read on here in a while. Congrats on that. You clearly don’t know how alley docking a tractor trailer works. If you think using your mirrors is the optimal way
yes your reading comprehension is a bit off maybe you can look out the window and find what you are missing, I NEVER said the cameras will replace mirrors, I said they cover the blind spots maybe swift can run you back through the training again if you didn’t catch it all the first time.

You said cameras are NOT a replacement but I guess you have conceded you’re wrong with the whole rear facing camera scenario. See how things work

yes your reading comprehension is a bit off maybe you can look out the window and find what you are missing, I NEVER said the cameras will replace mirrors, I said they cover the blind spots maybe swift can run you back through the training again if you didn’t catch it all the first time.
You’re right. My mistake. You said cameras will be the replacement to being able to look out the window when alley docking.
Cameras are not a good replacement for being able to see with your own eyes because again the depth perception is not there

You’re right. My mistake. You said cameras will be the replacement to being able to look out the window when alley docking.
Cameras are not a good replacement for being able to see with your own eyes because again the depth perception is not there
Boy that reading comprehension is just not your cup of tea is it, and yes I agree with you, you are a mistake.

• Disagree
Boy that reading comprehension is just not your cup of tea is it, and yes I agree with you, you are a mistake.
Your reply post #6

“the cameras again will cover that visibility In question with alley backing, and your neck won’t be sore.”

Which part did I misunderstood? You clearly said the cameras will cover the inability to look out the window

Your reply post #6

“the cameras again will cover that visibility In question with alley backing, and your neck won’t be sore.”

Which part did I misunderstood? You clearly said the cameras will cover the inability to look out the window
When you go to CDL training school they will teach you the proper way to back, until then keep that car warsh going

• Disagree
Man, don't be a troll and try to start something. It's reactions like this to every. Single. Issue. A tesla owner reports which gives us fans an arrogant and unwelcoming reputation. I like teslas like the rest of us here, more than like, I bought two of them in the last year. FSD for both paid up front. Don't assume I have nefarious purposes. Did you see me once say that Tesla should repair my car for free because a bug i experience caused it to crash???
No. No you didn't. I read all the beta disclaimers like the rest of us. I understand the risk and that I'm ultimaltely responsible for these systems even if a bug is the direct cause of an accident. I accepted that risk to be apart of the bleeding edge. My repair estimate is only 600 usd. That's grocery money for me and I'm HAPPY to pay it. It literally costs less than trying to argue i shouldn't be held responible for the many waivers I signed before using these experimental systems. and besides the point, I agree that I am responsible.
I post here for two reasons. One to recieve empathy from other fans who experienced something unfortunate happen to them. Two, so if someone else experiences this bug, then there is a history online of it happening which may get it escalated to someone who has the expertise to debug it and solve it. I'm a HEAVY user of dumb summon, using it almost everytime I drive either of my cars. I had the system become unresponsive two times, I think for different reasons, and I suspect the cause of the first reason was addressed by a latency update to the app. Btw, as I thought I read in the manual. You CANNOT use dumb summon via the fob with press and hold. You have to enable the press to start and press to stop option. I did not make a mistake in pressing the button to try to stop it. My only mistake was forgetting that I could stop it by pressing a door handle, which I'm not going to forget when further testing this car. When something happens to you and your tesla in the future, I hope you post it online and are met with the love and empathy that I believe exists overwhelming in this community and not with trolls invalidating your experience and screaming FUD FUD FUD
You post here to receive empathy but you should also realize that people will call you out when due. I've used summon so much, probably hundreds of times, and have had issues where my phone disconnects or something happens and the car stops immediately, always. You stated that your car has failed to stop TWICE now, once while using the app and now while using the fob. The odds of both methods to summon failing are too entirely low.

This is clearly user error but people like you don't know how to take blame and so you try to shift it onto something else. This is all too common.

Status
Not open for further replies.