Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really hope my 23 M3 with EAP about to be delivered has this new radar or can get retrofitted. Seems like there’s never the perfect time to buy. I bought now due to the $3750 credit, but now I’m reading about this HD radar possibly coming in January and a major redesign possibly coming in Q3 2023. I’m not going to cancel my order, though, because I feel like there is always a rumor of something better to come, and plus, sometimes major changes bring unwanted side effects (price increases, build quality issues, etc.).
Thanks for joining the forum today to say you are leaving?

everything I have said has proven to be correct and everything you have said has been wrong

Quoting a post I made 6 months ago where I also said “there is talk of deliveries by the end of the year” turned out to be true yet you seem to try and ridicule it. .

If you really think the very small number of people taking delivery of an MS in Europe only ordered a few months ago you are somewhat deluded. Those taking delivery ordered 18+ months ago.

Any sign of a U.K. delivery you were so sure would happen this year?
Tosh!
You thought it was a computer glitch (it wasn't). You thought not S/X deliveries in Europe "anytime soon" (there was).
I clearly wasn't "sure" as I wrote "lots of variables" and asked as a starting point for adult discussion.
I simply dislike your overly negative outlook which you don't like anyone (including tesla themselves) giving evidence to the contrary.
We have been over the configurator already; No-one thinks the people taking delivery this week ordered last week but the screenshot dates were correct in regards to when deliveries did happen.

Please just accept that although you are a moderator of a website which has "tesla" in it's name, you are not always right.
Please also stop editing my posts to suit your agenda, its childish

Sorry. I’m in agreement with Teslas lawyers (and most realistic Tesla owners).

FSD is nowhere remotely close to an achieving what the CEO has (repeatedly) said it would achieve.

If you TRULY think “1 million robotaxis” will be on the road anytime soon, or Level 5 is “by years end”, or you’ll have the ability to “summon your Tesla from nyc to LA” anytime in the coming years? You are sadly, mistaken. I do hate to break that to you because I know all of those things are not only already several years overdue…but won’t be happening with current teslas…for YEARS.

The time to cease making excuses for Elon has arrived. That class action lawsuit won’t get dismissed. Mark my words. Far too much evidence
1st go buy a Tesla, 2nd then get FSDb. You have neither, and have admitted it.
Stop trolling this forum. If you don't stop, you will be banned. TMC guidelines exist for people like you.
I must of accidentally taken you off ignore.
Problem fixed.

Nothing is wrong in being aspirational and trying to achieve autonomy etc. but knowingly making false claims over the years and stealing money is fraud 🤷‍♂️
It seems you and 2101 guy are together on your trolling in this forum.
You both have been reported to the mods. If the mods want to question any of the other daily posters to this forum, they will.
I have seen others like you two be permanently banned from Tmc for violation of their guidelines.

It seems you and 2101 guy are together on your trolling in this forum.
You both have been reported to the mods. If the mods want to question any of the other daily posters to this forum, they will.
I have seen others like you two be permanently banned from Tmc for violation of their guidelines.
@Krash JUST instructed you to NOT post when you report people. And yet you directly violated his clear directive.

If it wasn’t against the rules to state that I reported you, I would say that I did.

@Krash JUST instructed you to NOT post when you report people. And yet you directly violated his clear directive.

If it wasn’t against the rules to state that I reported you, I would say that I did.

Are you referring to this post above, where you were warned???

I wasn't warned about anything, but if I was, I would of remembered it and taken action.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Incidentally, since I live in Santa Clara County, when that serology study came out I was very concerned. So I looked into it some and decided it was just garbage "research" produced for reasons obviously tied to politics and money. No reputable scientist would have anything to do with stuff like that.
I'm glad your ego hasn't deflated since last I checked in! Congrats to you!

Yep - Elon lost the thread. He was doing miracles with moving humanity to alternate energy, electric mobility, solar power, grid storage, reusable spacecraft, missions to mars and then.... he's re-tweeting lies about Pelosi's 85 year old husband and ranting about how hunter biden's dick-pics were taken down - this is what he now thinks is saving humanity.

Sad to see his brilliance fall so far into conspiracy BS

"The future of Civilization" is under threat if we don't all get to see the president's son's dork? Really?
you have the shallowest of self-awareness.

By all means - address anything I said and explain any errors. Or just hurl insults. Your call.
You first. You can start with this:

Yep - Elon lost the thread. He was doing miracles with moving humanity to alternate energy, electric mobility, solar power, grid storage, reusable spacecraft, missions to mars and then.... he's re-tweeting lies about Pelosi's 85 year old husband and ranting about how hunter biden's dick-pics were taken down - this is what he now thinks is saving humanity.

Sad to see his brilliance fall so far into conspiracy BS

"The future of Civilization" is under threat if we don't all get to see the president's son's dork? Really?

You first. You can start with this:

Um.... I stand behind every word I said. It would now be your turn to actually step up and make a coherent argument why Elon's current crusade against banning pictures of the presidents son's penis have similar impact on the future of humanity to his outstanding work that I openly applauded in the dimensions of alternative energy, grid power, re-usable spacecraft, etc

Um.... I stand behind every word I said. It would now be your turn to actually step up and make a coherent argument why Elon's current crusade against banning pictures of the presidents son's penis have similar impact on the future of humanity to his outstanding work that I openly applauded in the dimensions of alternative energy, grid power, re-usable spacecraft, etc
Nice to know you do!

Hope you get your rocks nice and ordered, and learn to count. Best of luck!

P.S. 2 comes after 1, and 3 comes after 2.

Nice to know you do!

Hope you get your rocks nice and ordered, and learn to count. Best of luck!

P.S. 2 comes after 1, and 3 comes after 2.

I'm sorry you were unable to make a point. I'm bored with you. Good luck using this tactic in life... you may find it doesn't work very well and you actually need to make coherent arguments to get anywhere. But hey - good luck!

Of all the idiotic causes to elevate, this business of pronouns is the worst.

Here's the extent of my personal connection to the issue:

This year I began teaching Sunday School. The professional who had the gig dropped out the week before classes began so I volunteered. I have kids 5-9years old in my class and and older woman, a retired grade school teacher, had offered to help out. Her health is not 100% so I asked leadership if they could get a high school student looking for community credits to help when I wanted the little ones to get special attention, stories and crafts and such.

"Stacy" is a high school junior. I've known her and her family for years but we're passing acquaintances in the congregation. I was told when Stacy signed up that Stacy is LGBTQ and prefers "they."

For me its unnatural using it, for now at least, but it costs me nothing to make her comfortable. She is WONDERFUL and my granddaughter (who's in the class) loves singing with her.

I remember how I chafed at "ms." when it appeared decades ago and of course now it's standard conversational English. And it was less than 20 years ago that California (CALIFORNIA!) voted down gay marriage, yet today probably 80% of Americans support it.

The point being is that pronouns like they/them are a trivial issue but they've been weaponized by charlatans like Tucker Carlson, Elon Musk, and various and sundry other hate-mongers. At other junctures in our history they'd have been defending the status quo, whether regarding race or gender, against change.

One would think that Musk's personal exposure to the issue would give him pause to reflect but sadly he is an impulsive, willful figure not given to self-reflection or for that matter reflection of any sort. That cocksure bravado is sadly very appealing to many Americans who worship it in their political leaders and in their entertainers, and obviously Musk enjoys that adulation too.

Its regrettable that he sees Twitter as a cudgel rather than a marketplace of ideas but it's his toy and he can destroy it as he sees fit, at least till the banks come knocking at the door.

Real feel good story there. The pronouns thing is completely psycho. 99 percent of the population and myself are not going tolerate this bs. It is quite simple…and this craziness is confusing the hell out of these kids. This idea is not their own creation. You people are complete psychopaths and need to be called out. The damage you are doing is unspeakable.

Sick.

Th
I picked up my new 2023 Model S and immediately took it to be fully wrapped, these are the defects they found, some areas without paint, hair in paint, paint nips
They are called nibs….NIBS not………. nips that’s what crybabies need, so the car was perfectly fine until you took it to someone who makes money finding issues with the paint before Saran Wrap install. Makes sense.

For those who believe a man’s word and character are important in the world of business:

“To cut costs, Twitter has not paid rent for its San Francisco headquarters or any of its global offices for weeks, three people close to the company said. Twitter has also refused to pay a $197,725 bill for private charter flights made the week of Mr. Musk’s takeover, according to a copy of a lawsuit filed in New Hampshire District Court and obtained by The New York Times.

Twitter’s leaders have also discussed the consequences of denying severance payments to thousands of people who have been laid off since the takeover”.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.