Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snow Tires/Chains For Model S 19" wheels, Seattle Area - $500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently switched from a Model S to a Model 3, which means I no longer need my 4 Model S sized snow tires and chains. They're the Sottozero's that Tesla recommends, and they're one year old and just have one winter's use on them. Driving in snow in these is awesome, they've had several happy trips to Steven's Pass! I walk to work and really just drive to ski resorts, so they have very little use. The chains haven't been used, they rode along in the frunk just in case.

The tires were well over $1000 less than a year ago, asking half that and throwing in the chains for free (although there are only chains for 2 wheels, not sure if it's a good idea to put on 2 chains if you have 4 wheel drive). I'm also willing to throw in the all season trunk mats for free (Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set), originally $200, if there's no haggling :) The mats make a huge difference when you throw wet skis and snowboards in the back.

Picture of the tread:
IMG_0330.jpg

I recently switched from a Model S to a Model 3, which means I no longer need my 4 Model S sized snow tires and chains. They're the Sottozero's that Tesla recommends, and they're one year old and just have one winter's use on them. Driving in snow in these is awesome, they've had several happy trips to Steven's Pass! I walk to work and really just drive to ski resorts, so they have very little use. The chains haven't been used, they rode along in the frunk just in case.

The tires were well over $1000 less than a year ago, asking half that and throwing in the chains for free (although there are only chains for 2 wheels, not sure if it's a good idea to put on 2 chains if you have 4 wheel drive). I'm also willing to throw in the all season trunk mats for free (Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set), originally $200, if there's no haggling :) The mats make a huge difference when you throw wet skis and snowboards in the back.

Picture of the tread:
View attachment 359646

Are these for the 19" wheels? If so I'd happily take them off your hands!