Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

so I finally see an all season performance 21" tire with 55k mile warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone have experience with these? very tempting

YOKOHAMA
ADVAN SPORT A/S+

55,000 mile warranty
Front:
245 /35 R21 96Y XL BSW
Item# 88113
Qty:
$269.07
Instant Price Match
Free Shipping
Rear:
265 /35 R21 101Y XL BSW
Item# 87844
Qty:
$277.69
Instant Price Match
Free Shipping

Looks good, BUT..I've found that Tire Warranty's can sometimes be as sound as mattress and luggage warranties..
Unless purchased and installed at a Costco, Sam's, etc. Sometimes they add additional warranty type coverage above and beyond mfr

I was advised the 245s are planned to start production in April.. also, the rears would have a 27500mi warranty due to the staggered fitment. These could be a great option here in the PNW.

I tried ordering them from Discount Tire, but was advised that front tires are not yet released / back-ordered and they don't know when the tires will be available. I really wanted to be able to use my Arachnids year round, but I guess the search continues.

I bet the warranty is cut in half for staggered setups.

Sure is. 27.5k for the rears.

I tried ordering them from Discount Tire, but was advised that front tires are not yet released / back-ordered and they don't know when the tires will be available. I really wanted to be able to use my Arachnids year round, but I guess the search continues.

Tirerack will order them too, fwiw. I got a comparable quote to the Discount Tire price but didnt order since I have probably my last season of summer rubber to burn thru first! I'm hoping others can run them and report back with a short term review by this Fall.

Reviving an old thread but I ended up going with the new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 from Costco. It's a great option worth adding to the conversation. Not cheap ($150 off a set right now, fwiw) but they come with a 45k mile warranty and I can't find anything that halves that for my staggered fitment. Tbh, the 5 yr Road Hazard warranty on 21s was a big selling point for me. Seattle roads are terrible.