Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So the COVID-19 is causing delays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope they switch to production of masks or other PPE, I do not want them to make cars while they are at it. This will maximize capacity while minimize the number of staff required onsite. I think Elon can do it, frankly we need all the automakers to step up and shift their production capabilities to making life saving supplies. During China's crisis BYD shifted to mask production and is now one of the largest mask producer in the world with a capacity of 5 million masks per day.

He said that I might get pulled over, I guess Michigan residents told him that is happening. I don't believe that, but for my own good I am not going out. I am not in a huge rush as there is a ton of inventory right now.

Interesting. This is still America. I find it interesting that people are willing to stand for this. I haven't seen this kind of nonsense since I was last in China (checkpoints to get in/out of major cities, pull you over for any reason, etc). Take common sense precautions and live your life.

I picked my Tesla up yesterday. :)

Best,

Interesting. This is still America. I find it interesting that people are willing to stand for this. I haven't seen this kind of nonsense since I was last in China (checkpoints to get in/out of major cities, pull you over for any reason, etc). Take common sense precautions and live your life.

I picked my Tesla up yesterday. :)

Best,
Yeah it’s hard to believe that we are living through a worldwide pandemic. All the while I’m dying to get into a Model 3. You’re right, common sense precautions - stay home and obsess over Tesla in your free time. Hahaha