Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solar + Powerwall + Wall Charger App Problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the solar panels installed along with two Powerwalls. They are running but not yet able to export to grid (awaiting approvals from utility).

In the Tesla app, I can see the solar system twice. Once is showing all the right info and has been named "House."

IMG_0854.PNG

The other one has just "My Home" default screen showing "idle."

IMG_0855.PNG

Then I have another "home" that is the original wall connector that has been there and that's called "Wall Charger."

IMG_0856.PNG

There is no way to remove access from the second "My Home" solar panel product under my products in the app. I tried doing that.

IMG_0857.jpeg

I also tried adding the wall connector again, so that I could add it to the "house" that has the panels shown correctly. When it asked what location I'd like to choose, only the existing "Wall Charger" is shown and the "My Home" default but not the "House" that has been setup and showing the solar system working. Any ideas why this is the case?

How do I consolidate these into single "home," so that everything works as it should.