Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOLD 2013 Tesla S85, brown, tan interior - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am always eager to defend head room in the non-pano, but 6ft9in?

FWIW, I'm 6'5" tall and my Model S is the non-pano. I fit in the front, but not in the back. I am not concerned about fitting in the back. :)

At 6'5" tall I just brush my head on most door frames. I'd imagine it's a bit of a pain having to duck every time if you're 6'9" !

And...on topic... that brown is gorgeous. And now it's a collector's colour.

FWIW, I'm 6'5" tall and my Model S is the non-pano. I fit in the front, but not in the back. I am not concerned about fitting in the back. :)

At 6'5" tall I just brush my head on most door frames. I'd imagine it's a bit of a pain having to duck every time if you're 6'9" !

And...on topic... that brown is gorgeous. And now it's a collector's colour.

Thanks for the comment.

I can't figure the taste of the buying public - to my eye the brown is perfect. I was able to order the P85D in brown, before they dropped the color, and it's now in my garage. A P85D in brown will brown will be indeed rare. I like the red, but a red P85D would undoubtedly result in a loss of numerous Saturdays to post-post-graduate driver's traffic education, plus an astronomical insurance rate.