Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

**SOLD**2022 Tesla Model S LR Blk/Blk 2k miles 21s/19s PPF Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get a loan for a car in another state while living in Texas. No issues with that. They will just want you to title in Texas. That is what I did. Don't be stuck with just Texas CU's. There are better rates outside here. Not to mention a 2022 will likely qualify for new car rates with a lot of CUs.

Reactions: weleckid
Reactions: kopo
I've been watching Tesla inventories at least once a day and noticed they dropped the price on a bunch of new 2023 Model S LR and Plaids by $5,000. This is their sneaky way of cutting prices without an official news release. You can now get a brand new 2023 LR for low 80's. I'm still waiting because I think the trend is still down and there's more room to go...

Reactions: kopo and saj070
I've been watching Tesla inventories at least once a day and noticed they dropped the price on a bunch of new 2023 Model S LR and Plaids by $5,000. This is their sneaky way of cutting prices without an official news release. You can now get a brand new 2023 LR for low 80's. I'm still waiting because I think the trend is still down and there's more room to go...
Where are you seeing them in the low 80’s?

I would say mid 80’s $85k plus fees and taxes

I would have to agree prices will drop more next 6 months EV not selling like they use to last year

Attachments

• IMG_8398.png
    IMG_8398.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 91