Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

**SOLD**2022 Tesla Model S LR Blk/Blk 2k miles 21s/19s PPF Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for one also, and this is probably the best one on here. But like the post above said, with these price drops, it's still above going rate especially with the difference in rates new vs used, and used at places like CarMax with relatively lower rates.

Reactions: saj070
Btw...getting steering wheel installed in the next couple of weeks..better? (yolk should also come with..but i don't think the air bags are interchangeable). Pic forthcoming.

Plenty of threads on the topic. In summary, the airbag is a different part number, and they don't let you keep the yoke airbag. They also change the software so everything becomes a wheel, even in the phone app.

Reactions: weleckid
Reactions: weleckid and kopo
And if I were you, I would sell the 21" wheels now for around $3K, and just take that sales amount off whatever number you have in your head as your lowest price that you would sell the car. Doing that would you put you around $74K asking price before any more price self-imposed drops.

Last edited:
THE ONE ONES GET 3 YEARS OF FREE CHARGEING TOO.

That's not that exciting to most people that can charge at home and don't want to stress their battery out at a supercharger over 3 years just to save a few bucks over home charging. It's a false economy, especially considering how little that savings is compared to the price of a rapidly depreciating $90K car. If you are that tight with money, just don't buy a rapidly depreciating $90K car.

And most $90K car buyers have a garage and value their time so they wouldn't want to spend it driving to a supercharger multiple times a week just to sit around and charge. If it was a $20K car, then that equation would be different because those people probably live in an apartment and are not tycoons of the business world.

Here's a positive sign for you. This one is already over $70K and it just started. It's pretty comparable. Maybe you need to head to Cars and Bids?

Ok, that was depressing. Even with the price increase, there was only 1 additional bid 2 days ago to get to $71,000 with no action at all today, so it sold for that amount.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the banter..just got the round steering wheel put on yesterday..and funny only half of the steering was wheel lit up. Guess what the fix was..a firmware update...which seems to fix it. Part of me wants to keep it..of course..and the other part want to move on..I am hoping a buyer will appreciate the two set of wheels and the ppf on front of car. I am at $76k. Which is close to 20k in savings...and comes with a $700 round steering wheel...lol