Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solution to Tesla Charging Woes in China

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know Tesla has had some issues with charging in China because many people live in high rises and all the other bologna going on there. I saw this thing Porsche is doing and I thought.... Well that would pretty much solve everything. People like to live in high rises in China... What better way to own a Tesla than to live in a Tesla Tower with built in elevator garage and built in Tesla Supercharger! Check out the link for the Porsche Tower:

The Porsche Design Tower Development | Sunny Isles | 305-890-2026

Someone needs to tell Elon to start building and they will surely come!

I know Tesla has had some issues with charging in China because many people live in high rises and all the other bologna going on there. I saw this thing Porsche is doing and I thought.... Well that would pretty much solve everything. People like to live in high rises in China... What better way to own a Tesla than to live in a Tesla Tower with built in elevator garage and built in Tesla Supercharger! Check out the link for the Porsche Tower:

The Porsche Design Tower Development | Sunny Isles | 305-890-2026

Someone needs to tell Elon to start building and they will surely come!

So anyone who doesn't have charging just needs to buy a $17.5 million penthouse and their problem is solved.