Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone backed to my rear fender but the sentry cam has no footage?? Its set to auto mode atm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 model y with auto sentry mode. Saw this on my car this morning when my wife came back from work and she said didn't park next to anyone at the time she left the car. There was nobsentry event.
20230831_085207.jpg

I had the same thing happen to me. Since mid august live view and sentry mostly not working. I have tried reformatting and rebooting the car. Going in for service for the new bumper and will see if they can resolve but this sucks

I had the same thing happen to me. Since mid august live view and sentry mostly not working. I have tried reformatting and rebooting the car. Going in for service for the new bumper and will see if they can resolve but this sucks
Did you get this resolved ? The same thing has happened to me. I've had the car 4 years and sentry mode used to come up with the red HAL eye when you left the car and it used to record even people walking past. Now since two car park scrapes it doesn't seem to record anything even on an empty USB stick.