Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone ran into my new Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does “it sucks”, “the situation sucks”, “relative degrees of suck”, or “could have sucked less” have to do with what the OP actually said - “people suck”?

I’ll maintain my original point, which is that the people in this situation seem to be doing everything they’re supposed to and acting with integrity. Perhaps excluding OP himself who insisted on involving law enforcement in a situation which, per the provided picture, can’t even be accurately described as a “fender bender”.

Even if you don't agree, it's obvious I think from the OP's post that the 'people suck' phrase was a bit of venting. No need to take it so seriously or read in to it too far. Sometimes people suck a little (driver error and 'honest' mistakes) and sometimes they suck a lot (hit and run or worse).

What we're debating is our perception of the incident per the OP's recounting of it, and our peculiar perceptions about what sucks and whether one should complain about it with the aforementioned title. I thought the OP deserved a little sympathy for an unfortunate incident with its especially unfortunate timing, even if the incident seems trivial to someone else whose car is intact.

People do suck sometimes, but that's a matter of degree and interpretation as usual.