Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Songs that just hit hard...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else just go for drives now and then to simply listen to music in their Tesla's? I know I do!

Some bands just sound awesome in a Tesla. I've always liked Kool & the Gang, but DANG does their music sound incredible in my MY. They have great bass lines.

Some good examples:

Lately I've been listening to movie soundtracks while I drive, and man does orchestral music sound awe inspiring in my Model Y!

For example, the music from the end credits of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back just sounds incredible turned up VERY loud:

Reactions: evannole
Anyone else noticed increased bugs in the audio system?
I have the impression I see more posts about issues lately.

I have a podcast that consistently fails to load in Spotify (but works fine in the app on my phone.) I'm subscribed, the list of episodes come up on my screen but none will load. As it is a podcast about social media misinformation and trolling, I wondered if there was a content filter that was eliminating it. As well, elon mush attacked the reporter who writes the podcast on social media unleashing a wave of hate on her. So that is triggering a question in my mind especially since it plays fine in other Spotify players.

Aside from that no issues. Then again, I haven't updated since the beginning of November.

I have the impression I see more posts about issues lately.

I have a podcast that consistently fails to load in Spotify (but works fine in the app on my phone.) I'm subscribed, the list of episodes come up on my screen but none will load. As it is a podcast about social media misinformation and trolling, I wondered if there was a content filter that was eliminating it. As well, elon mush attacked the reporter who writes the podcast on social media unleashing a wave of hate on her. So that is triggering a question in my mind especially since it plays fine in other Spotify players.

Aside from that no issues. Then again, I haven't updated since the beginning of November.
Attacked her? Wow, I hope she's okay. I hope she wasn't seriously injured and makes a full recovery.

But yeah, music is constantly failing to load. If I try to jump to a point in a song, it'll fail to load. Rewind and forward will chug and lurch. And literally every other day, I'll just lose audio completely requiring double nipple reset.

• Disagree
Reactions: SidetrackedSue