Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX plans major expansion at KSC

Grendal

SpaceX Moderator
Jan 31, 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Wow. That is some ambitious plans.

I wonder if they will make a FH for the rocket garden? They have both side boosters and a spare F9 booster they could make a center core. Build a dummy second stage and interstage and place some of the ocean fairings on top. How awesome would that be?

Mike1080i

Apr 29, 2016
Atlanta GA
Wow. That is some ambitious plans.

I wonder if they will make a FH for the rocket garden? They have both side boosters and a spare F9 booster they could make a center core. Build a dummy second stage and interstage and place some of the ocean fairings on top. How awesome would that be?

I would guess that once this gets built they will probably have plenty of retired parts to assemble into an impressive display.

Reactions: Grendal

Grendal

SpaceX Moderator
Jan 31, 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
That is cool.
Since this is TMC, I'll ask: um, what's the red car in the foreground heading toward the distinctly Model S?
Is it a teaser Model Y or just a Herring?

Good spot. Looks sort of like a Magnum to me. You compare it that old style Model S though and it is huge. So maybe a second extra big version of he Model X.

Reactions: mongo

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC