Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speaker question- UHFS and Light Harmonic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. I would have been just happy to pay half and only have front speakers upgraded. I moved my rear one to front and I am absolutely just as happy with the front one. No need to upgrade all 4 speakers.
I think I’ll sell my rear 2 Light harmonic speakers. Maybe someone wants to use it to upgrade their front 2 and be happy. I am loving the base from front. When on rear there isn’t enough power to feel the difference.

Anyone wants to buy the 2 for half the price I paid let me know. They r new in box haven’t installed them.

I agree. I would have been just happy to pay half and only have front speakers upgraded. I moved my rear one to front and I am absolutely just as happy with the front one. No need to upgrade all 4 speakers.
I think I’ll sell my rear 2 Light harmonic speakers. Maybe someone wants to use it to upgrade their front 2 and be happy. I am loving the base from front. When on rear there isn’t enough power to feel the difference.

Anyone wants to buy the 2 for half the price I paid let me know. They r new in box haven’t installed them.

You might try the sales forum. Good luck!

I would be interested. PM me.