Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted! Who is waiting for a Y or a 3 in Ottawa/Montreal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this carrier at the Trenton, Ontario On Route off the 401 headed East.

Anyone East of Toronto waiting on a Y or a 3? This appears to be all Y's with a lone 3 on the bottom.

20210512_054313.jpg

20210512_054324.jpg

20210512_054333.jpg

20210512_054343.jpg

I'm neutral on it. I liked the look of larger white panels, my 2012 Volt has something similar in green and it looks nice. They are hard to keep clean though. I also think the softer black material in the new door panels will be a bit more comfortable.

I'm neutral on it. I liked the look of larger white panels, my 2012 Volt has something similar in green and it looks nice. They are hard to keep clean though. I also think the softer black material in the new door panels will be a bit more comfortable.
I'm a bit tossed on it. I really like the contrast of the large white panel. It's the same material as the seat afaik from the feel. Can be completely cleaned with a baby wipe back to original condition if needed.

That being said, I like the new door panels on the black interior as in the previous one the wood on the dash seemed out of place being the only place in the car that had it.

Of course, I'm definitely biased to the one I have!

Waiting on a blue my with geminis, could be that front one lol.
Interesting to see the extra wrap on it.
Yeah, most companies that use open transport wrap critical parts of the vehicle that could get chipped or brushed during transport. Knowing how thin Tesla paint is, I'm really glad to see them using so much of the wrap.

Do you have a date for your delivery yet?

Yeah, most companies that use open transport wrap critical parts of the vehicle that could get chipped or brushed during transport. Knowing how thin Tesla paint is, I'm really glad to see them using so much of the wrap.

Do you have a date for your delivery yet?
Nothing firm.
No vin yet but SA today advised to expect the vin within the next week, and then delivery within a matter of days. I’m guessing there are some extra shenanigans related to tow hitch.
Website currently says 6-24june, has said may pretty much the whole time since order on April 16ish.

Nothing firm.
No vin yet but SA today advised to expect the vin within the next week, and then delivery within a matter of days. I’m guessing there are some extra shenanigans related to tow hitch.
Website currently says 6-24june, has said may pretty much the whole time since order on April 16ish.
You are in Canada getting a tow hitch installed? How did you swing it? I was told flat out no.

I stopped by the new location in Ottawa today, was curious to see the new door panels with the white interior. Coming from the North, it really feels like that place is in the middle of nowhere, past the cement quarry and other industrial sites.

Showroom is still not complete (This would be considered non-essential construction, so It's stopped until next month I assume) There wes a good amount of cars in the back lot, at least 20 Model 3s (almost all SR+, a few LR, no P), and 30-ish Ys. Some had a QR code label in the windshield with the VIN and build date. Pretty much every Model 3 that had a label had an April 28 build date. I think the Ys were April 29th. Almost every car there has the back interior except for a few Ys.

This was also the first time I got to see all the colours in full sun, and I'm pleased with my choice of white.

I'm back to having a date estimate for my M3P, now saying June 6-26. Looks like it's converging to the end of the quarter as expected.

I stopped by the new location in Ottawa today, was curious to see the new door panels with the white interior. Coming from the North, it really feels like that place is in the middle of nowhere, past the cement quarry and other industrial sites.

Showroom is still not complete (This would be considered non-essential construction, so It's stopped until next month I assume) There wes a good amount of cars in the back lot, at least 20 Model 3s (almost all SR+, a few LR, no P), and 30-ish Ys. Some had a QR code label in the windshield with the VIN and build date. Pretty much every Model 3 that had a label had an April 28 build date. I think the Ys were April 29th. Almost every car there has the back interior except for a few Ys.

This was also the first time I got to see all the colours in full sun, and I'm pleased with my choice of white.

I'm back to having a date estimate for my M3P, now saying June 6-26. Looks like it's converging to the end of the quarter as expected.