Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Squeaking when driving Tesla 3 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suddenly noticed a consistent squeaking sound from front of the car when driving, turning, breaking (no discernable pattern). It seems to go away when driving at 60 mph (or it may be too noisy to detect the squeak). My tesla service appointment is in a month, and I'm wondering if driving will make this worse. Here's what it sounds like:

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Thanks danglavin824! I would be grateful if you can let me know how much Tesla charged you or whether they considered this under Warranty. Thanks!
danglavin824 - would you mind sharing which Tesla dealer you visited and how much they charged. I have a quote for $2K but am reading about many other Tesla owners who's upper arm control replacement was covered under warranty by Tesla. Thanks!

danglavin824 - would you mind sharing which Tesla dealer you visited and how much they charged. I have a quote for $2K but am reading about many other Tesla owners who's upper arm control replacement was covered under warranty by Tesla. Thanks!
The front upper control arm replacement is covered under the basic vehicle warranty, but Tesla might give you an estimate that is not free until they get it in and determine that it is actually a warranty issue. So don't let the non-free estimate worry you if your car has less than 4 years or 50,000 miles.