Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St Augustine, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
G
image.jpg
Here are a couple of pictures from St. Augustine super charger!!

Had to do some shopping this afternoon so decided to kill two birds with one stone by going to the St. Augustine Premium Outlet Mall and then checking for the supercharger status. The pictures speak for themselves.

Here are a couple of pictures from St. Augustine super charger!!

Thanks guys. I've stolen one of your pictures (each) and added this site to Recargo. Location details are based on reports in this thread.

EV Charging Location - Tesla Superchargers - St. Augustine, FL

Perhaps all four (St. Augustine FL, Savannah GA, Santee SC and Lumberton NC) will go online at the same time! It seems like they are all at around the same state of readiness.

EDIT: well, Santee SC went online today, so hopefully there's a final commissioning/testing crew now moving to the other three sites :)

Last edited:
How do you add a spot to PlugShare and have it classified as a Supercharger? Every time I try to add a location it doesn't give me that option. Only a Tesla HPWC or CHAdeMO.
It was in the list of charger types when I added it...? Maybe you need to update your app?

There are three Tesla options when I add, HPWC Roadster, HPWC, and Tesla supercharger.

One more to go (Savannah) and the East Coast corridor will be open!

Two more ... Without the Lumberton NC site, you're looking at ~240 miles from Santee SC to Rocky Mount NC, and that's hard to pull off even in an 85 kWh (and even harder in cold weather). But that one is progressing too.

FYI, location details are documented here:

EV Charging Location - Tesla Superchargers - St. Augustine, FL

EDIT: and now marked as operational. I also stole one of DarkSky's photos for the listing. This data will flow over to Plugshare in a couple days.

Last edited: