Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stainless Steel Number Plate Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought one of these 1 x PRESTIGE CHROME STAINLESS STEEL NUMBER PLATE SURROUND HOLDER FOR TESLA | eBay a while ago, but I honestly CAN'T recommend it. It has four rubber coated metal tabs to hold the plate in place which, I think, look naff. Even bending the tabs in and using screws to hold the number plate looks naff as you can still see the tabs. So I didn't fit it in the end. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately.

Not seen your car in the wild yet!

Mine is just back after getting the wing repaired..

Did it go to Windy’s on island? I can wholeheartedly recommend them. I had my doubts about whether they could mix the right paint.

My parents said they met you in Ramsey ;)

I’ve found other Tesla owners on island are pretty good at waving. At least they are humouring my flashing and energetic waving!

No, I had it done at Westminster in Ramsey, already had it booked with them before hearing about Windy's.

Seems to be a good job, but time will tell no doubt.

Hated driving around in a damaged car when it attracts so much attention.

No, I had it done at Westminster in Ramsey, already had it booked with them before hearing about Windy's.

Seems to be a good job, but time will tell no doubt.

Hated driving around in a damaged car when it attracts so much attention.

Westminster has good reviews too. But I have to say Windy's knocked it out of the park with my dog bite repair.

It's nice to know the island is well supported for bodyshops. We need to work on getting some ranger coverage next :)