Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard 19" rims mounted w/ snow tires & TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Michelin X-Ice tires. I really like these snows since they are quieter than the Goodyear all-seasons I normally run.
Bought an X90, sold my '13 S. Gotta get a new set of snows and rims (~$2500) for the X.
Ran these 2-seasons I estimate I have put about 10K miles on them. Mostly up to Park City,UT and back.
I didn't pretty-up the rims. They've got some rash marks. Asking $600.
Tread depth in 32nds:
Inner to outer-
1)9,9,9,7,7
2)9,9,9,9,8
3)8,8,8,8,8
4)8,8,9,9,7

If you're heading up to Mammoth or Tahoe this winter and just want the extra security of snow tires I highly recommend the X-Ice.

TeslaSnow1.JPG TeslaSnow4.JPG TeslaSnow3.JPG TeslaSnow2.JPG

This price is a steal!
Is tpms gen 1 with no individual read outs on the dash?
Willing to ship? I’d buy these just for the tires.

I just purchased these same tires alone for $1k installed for my new winter setup but haven’t had them installed yet.

Last edited:
This price is a steal!
Is tpms gen 1 with no individual read outs on the dash?
Willing to ship? I’d buy these just for the tires.

I just purchased these same tires alone for $1k installed for my new winter setup but haven’t had them installed yet.
I'm pretty sure the TPMS is Gen 1. My uncertainty comes from service I had done that was related to changing out the TPMS in 2014.
Of course I can't check now.
I was hoping to not ship but that may be required since I don't live in snow country (SoCal).
Somewhere on this forum, there's a recommendation for tire shipper but I can't find right now.
Estimated cost to U.S. East Coast is $310. I'll look into in more detail after work today.

Reactions: JPUConn