Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

STANDARD RANGE AND PARTIAL PREMIUM INTERIOR!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Manual seats, cloth seats, still has glass roof though and $35k. Also Long Range RWD is back with 325 miles of range. Theres also a standard interior plus model which seems like best deal, you can get everything and AP for $40k
They are going to be SWAMPED with orders, I wonder if a software update for LR SRW owners will reflect the new 325 mi.range? its not like I ever got rated range on any trip over 30 or 40 miles anyway.

Fully loaded P3D now with FSD and Autopilot under 70k now! my car as configured in feb 2018 was 56,500 now 49,500 so 7k less but over half of that is gone from the federal tax credit reduction but still cheaper, unlike most I am glad they are reducing their prices, more EV's hitting the road!

Hey fellow Teslians? M3s?

I just ordered mine! I got the standard range plus - it had more or less the same range as my current CUV, and once I saw the base model had cloth seats I had to bite the bullet.

Can anyone confirm the Standard Range Plus comes with vegan leather? It only says "Premium Seat Material and Trim". Similar question with the sound system, the mid-range sound system reads amazing on paper.

Whereas the SRP says "Improved Audio"...not marketing's finest copy.

I'm so excited I had to take a nap.

Ended up just getting black with aero wheels, and base auto-pilot. Still adds up to a lot of money (Canadian), but i don't expect to see prices go down until a Chinese built car hits the market in a few years.

Hey fellow Teslians? M3s?

I just ordered mine! I got the standard range plus - it had more or less the same range as my current CUV, and once I saw the base model had cloth seats I had to bite the bullet.

Can anyone confirm the Standard Range Plus comes with vegan leather? It only says "Premium Seat Material and Trim". Similar question with the sound system, the mid-range sound system reads amazing on paper.

Whereas the SRP says "Improved Audio"...not marketing's finest copy.

I'm so excited I had to take a nap.

Ended up just getting black with aero wheels, and base auto-pilot. Still adds up to a lot of money (Canadian), but i don't expect to see prices go down until a Chinese built car hits the market in a few years.

Great choice. You ordered the spec Elon Musk said was the best value! Grats on your new car.

Great choice. You ordered the spec Elon Musk said was the best value! Grats on your new car.

Thank you kind sir - it's no ordinary experience to get an all electric car. I've been staring at the mid-range model for weeks, knowing it was just too expensive, then all of a sudden today the model 3 standard comes out.

It was quite the surprise, and finally my 3 year long wait sitting on a reservation I guess i didn't actually need came to pass!

Reactions: Runnergirl