Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Long Range - RW drive - confused?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Apologies for the probably simple question.

This morning I took advantage of the 0% financing and ordered a M3 Long Range Rear Wheel Drive.

Noticed that this was different to the Long Range All Wheel Drive.

I assumed as it’s a long range version id get the premium interior (better sound system) than I’ve had before in the standard rear wheel drive.

But when I look in the app it’s showing partial premium. Does that mean it’s the bog standard sound system you get in the 39K version?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpeg
    IMG_2098.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 130
Where did you order from? The tesla website is not offering 0% finance and does not have the option of ordering the LR RWD model any more....
It’s on there right now.

If you go to the Tesla website.
Click inventory and select model 3. You’ll see the 0% offer for long range rear wheel drive only.

I’ve just phoned Tesla and these are spare fleet cars that were not purchased. So they get the long range battery/range but with SR kit

Reactions: Ikin
Hi all,

Apologies for the probably simple question.

This morning I took advantage of the 0% financing and ordered a M3 Long Range Rear Wheel Drive.

Noticed that this was different to the Long Range All Wheel Drive.

I assumed as it’s a long range version id get the premium interior (better sound system) than I’ve had before in the standard rear wheel drive.

But when I look in the app it’s showing partial premium. Does that mean it’s the bog standard sound system you get in the 39K version?

Thanks
It’s the same sound system as previous £42999 RWD with 7 speakers, you do get fog lights though on LR RWD so seems a bit half way house between base RWD and AWD

Reactions: Cstandinguk
I thought all models had the same audio H/W just some of it was disconnected on the lower model trims

Not quite. Some hardware (speakers) were not connected though they were actually present, but neither the additional amplifier nor woofer were present. People who upgraded with 3rd party hardware had challenging time with installs. This forum has threads on the topic. No idea how things stand with the Highland situation of course.