Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Range Model Y’s AVAILABLE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s a triple black 5 seater. FSD can always be removed on new inventory cars. If I remember right you can change it right from your account before delivery, I’ve done it several times. The car is at a new location right near Cape Kennedy
Okay thanks, i thought it was a 7 seater for that price, i just need the standard 19 inch wheels, i have a white on white on order, so if you happen to come across any, maybe i can get it matched with my current order.

I just removed the FSD, I could always be added back later in the app.

Attachments

• E2E0FE06-4A1B-40BD-8A00-809CB1DFCD78.jpeg
    E2E0FE06-4A1B-40BD-8A00-809CB1DFCD78.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 6186F4EA-49E8-432B-B53C-2B49AAC36985.jpeg
    6186F4EA-49E8-432B-B53C-2B49AAC36985.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 44
It’s a triple black 5 seater. FSD can always be removed on new inventory cars. If I remember right you can change it right from your account before delivery, I’ve done it several times. The car is at a new location right near Cape Kennedy
Thanks have a white/white in order with 19 inch wheels and 5 seats in case you come across any. Maybe i can get that to match my order.

Thanks have a white/white in order with 19 inch wheels and 5 seats in case you come across any. Maybe i can get that to match my order.
I’ll buy the white/white myself in the unlikely event one comes up. I’ve been told that they did the last run of SR cars. The person that told me that might not be right, but it seems like they may know what’s up. The 7 seat adds $3k so a base white/black 7 seater is a little more expensive

I don’t know your backstory so do you work for Tesla? If not, how are you getting a 5-10 heads up? Seems like these should be allocated to people who have standing orders (waiting since March or earlier) unless these are all extras from canceled orders since there are no new orders for these.

As a moderator, I would like an answer to this question from @Sunshine State. Either in this thread, or via PM. This looks like car sales to me (active car sales).

Edit: since I can see a post 3 minutes before mine, I am expecting an answer fairly quickly.

Tesla calls them gemini's on the wheel and tire package, which ironically doesn't come with the covers. But you get my point, my 19" wheels, tires, TPMS, and caps for those Inductions + TPMS and tires 😊 😊 😊
Tough sell because buyers give up the Gemini wheels and pay another $2,000 plus tax for the 20’s. You even have people trading the 21’s even for the Inductions. I really don’t have any skin in the game because I’m just giving my order away for someone to buy the car direct from Tesla.

Tough sell because buyers give up the Gemini wheels and pay another $2,000 plus tax for the 20’s. You even have people trading the 21’s even for the Inductions. I really don’t have any skin in the game because I’m just giving my order away for someone to buy the car direct from Tesla.
Well for anyone that might be thinking about this car but wants 19”, I’ll gladly help you out ;)