Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Status Update for 75D Order Holders!? 90D/P90D holders add input! :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I configured a 70D (now 75D) on February 4th 2016, Massachusetts delivery, all options but the fancy wheels and paint. Today my MyTesla page has been update, it basically seems that all options to change my preferences have been removed. It seems things are moving along:

1) The "Pick Up" section no longer offers the option to change delivery locations
2) The financing/leasing section no longer offers the option to change between options, and says "You have confirmed Tesla Leasing as your financing option. We will send you the lease contract for review soon. If you would like to make any changes, please email [email protected]"
3) The Trade in section NOW says "You have not indicated any Tradein." and no longer lets me choose whether to add/remove one.
4) I can no longer add a second registered person or an alternate contact.

Have any 75D holders experienced these or any changes? Can any 90D/P90D holders offer any insight into when this change happened to them before production? Maybe we're getting close to production yay! :p

We confirmed on 4/11 (VIN 6729) and now see the same thing where there is no option to change. I spoke to our DS on Thu when we had our S in for service and she confirmed we were still looking at end of June. She said ours is scheduled for actual production at the end of May.

So I don't think there is much to read into this at this point...

We confirmed on 4/11 (VIN 6729) and now see the same thing where there is no option to change. I spoke to our DS on Thu when we had our S in for service and she confirmed we were still looking at end of June. She said ours is scheduled for actual production at the end of May.

that's good news.

Linking Sunshade captain's @K-MTG twitter ping pong with Musk.
upload_2016-5-2_11-2-13.png

I confirmed one day after you. Also got a vin 67xx

I'm thinking of switching over from a 5 seat to a 6 seat configuration and wondering if anyone who ordered a 75 with 6 seats has an idea of a delivery timeline. My DS says my 5 seat is late 2016, I think that is a standard response.

Pretty sure all we have to go on at the moment is the July delivery expectation for new 75D orders on the Tesla web site.

I wouldn't trust the website's estimates at the moment. I reserved early April, ordered the day that design studio opened to the public. 90D, 7 seater, PUP. It estimated May for a 90D and June for a 75D when I ordered. My car isn't expected to even start production until June. So yeah, I think the design studio estimates are optimistic by at least a month or two. Probably marketing saying "yeah, we can probably start production by then, if we ramp exactly as we hope to. Never mind that it might take a month from start of production until delivery".

I'm thinking of switching over from a 5 seat to a 6 seat configuration and wondering if anyone who ordered a 75 with 6 seats has an idea of a delivery timeline. My DS says my 5 seat is late 2016, I think that is a standard response.
June July per my DS. No VIN assigned for any 75D holder I am aware of. Many of us are also stuck on the air suspension suspense with no clarity from Tesla.

Sauce=>Air Suspension now a requirement for 6/7 seats? What about 75D orders?

That said, I would really hope that all of you old 70D turned 75D orders get priority before post-public-design studio orders. I wouldn't even be offended if you went ahead of my order. The wait is killing me, and it's only a few months. I can't imagine having reserved years ago, and still be waiting.