Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering wheel holes placement for Model Y made in Shanghai

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am Samsan a new member of the Tesla motor club. Could someone who has a Model Y made in Shanghai tell me where the steering wheel holes are placed. I want to buy a yoke steering wheel and the manufacturer has asked me to verify whether the holes are centered are on the sides.

I haven’t received my Model Y and I can’t provide the information.

your assistance is greatly appreciate.

Samsan

2023 Made in Shanghai Model Y The steering wheel holes are positioned in the center.

Tesery is an online store that specializes in modifying steering wheels. You can choose any style you want.Tesery's steering wheels are made of real NAPPA!

You can click the link to see your favorite style.

Tesery is proud to bring you a one of a kind fully custom made new steering wheel replacement in a range of designs including racing steering wheels, yoke steering wheels, half steering wheel, round steering wheel, rectangular steering wheel, normal steering wheel, roadster steering wheel... The most comprehensive options to make your Model Y steering wheel truly yours.

Each steering wheel consist of skeleton made out of a strong metal such as magnesium, aluminum or steel, wearable with anti-aging. The skeleton is covered by a highly durable, soft, foam material along Nappa leather, wirh inject molding used to apply the polyurethane on the skeleton.

0849ae3ebd3b4637952c9a89e230916a.jpg

Main-03.png

YokeSteeringWheelforTeslaModel3Y_Style34.jpg

Upvote 0