Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering wheel vibration on highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed whenever I drove over 65mph my steering wheel would start to shake and shake more the faster I go. Figured I'd need to get my wheels balanced. Got that done and still have the issue, My tires did show some signs of cupping as I've put over 20k on them but could this be the issue? Anyone else had this problem before?

I've noticed whenever I drove over 65mph my steering wheel would start to shake and shake more the faster I go. Figured I'd need to get my wheels balanced. Got that done and still have the issue, My tires did show some signs of cupping as I've put over 20k on them but could this be the issue? Anyone else had this problem before?
I noticed vibration after changing the both tires on the driver side. Vibration noise and feedback felt in the steering wheel when I go over 55mph. It so annoying. I bought it to my local Tesla twice and they claim it’s road noise which I know for a fact it’s not