Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering yoke class action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't help much when you are in a turn and need a panic horn to alert to guy about to hit you. Need the horn button in the center. Or make the horn active by shouting a chosen word. That could be done in software if someone was given the task to code it. I would choose the word TRUMP!

Upvote 0
Doesn't help much when you are in a turn and need a panic horn to alert to guy about to hit you. Need the horn button in the center. Or make the horn active by shouting a chosen word. That could be done in software if someone was given the task to code it. I would choose the word TRUMP!
You should just add the clear cabinet door stop over the horn icon.
You can wait for the new yoke wheel but this is an instant $5.00 fix for right now.

Upvote 0
My Plaid yoke is peeling badly and Tesla is refusing to replace it until the "new and improved" version is released. I have been hearing the new version will be released soon for the last 8 months, but I have now run out of patience! I am now hiring a lawyer to pursue this further.
Eight months isn't that bad. I've been put off for the last 18 moths. When it 1st started peeling I was told they would have a replacement in 2 months. A few days before the service appointment they canceled due to the fact that the new yokes were peeling too.
To add insult to injury, when I read on the board at end of February that people were getting replacements, I made an appointment. First available? Mid May!

Upvote 0
Mine has been replaced twice and the SC said as soon as the new Yoke comes out, they will let me replace it again. Some one here has replaced theirs like 5 times. Just try a different SC.
Mine has been replaced once a few months ago and the left turn signal freezes even more frequently than before. I have just submitted like the 4th or 5th service request for the same issue.

Upvote 0
Got mine replace yesterday (seattle), took mobile tech 10mins.. let's hope this new one lasts.. lol

Attachments

• 20240329_143441 (1).jpg
    20240329_143441 (1).jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Aldony and saj070
Upvote 0