Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still no holiday update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m still stuck on 2022.40.4.1. My car is connected to wifi every night and I’ve got nothing yet. Anyone else in the same bucket? I’ve tried a reset on the car, connecting to a different wifi network, everything I can think of.

I’m still stuck on 2022.40.4.1. My car is connected to wifi every night and I’ve got nothing yet. Anyone else in the same bucket? I’ve tried a reset on the car, connecting to a different wifi network, everything I can think of.
Have you had any issues with software downloads? I’ve had to contact service 5 times for stalled downloads. Seems like they might have turned off updates for me. I’m still on 2022.24.8 and no holiday update available.

Have you had any issues with software downloads? I’ve had to contact service 5 times for stalled downloads. Seems like they might have turned off updates for me. I’m still on 2022.24.8 and no holiday update available.
Never before. I have a service appointment scheduled in two weeks so I can’t even put in a request for the software update because it’ll just go to my existing appointment at the service center which nobody will respond to. Plus with Tesla getting rid of their chat support I feel like it’s SOL for me until I can figure out a way to get a hold of someone. Very frustrating to say the least. At least I still have my old music player and Sonic for now