Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on 2021.43.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I got my myp Feb 1st. I had an appointment with the mobile service guy to install my homelink. He told me that cars that are delivered are on a software update containment for a set amount of time before the car can get updates. In my casw He pushed an update on his end and I got the 2022.x series update that same day.

Maybe put a service request and ask to see why you are not getting updates

I got mine delivered 2/5/2022. I created a service for infotainment update. The service depart message me back that they will push 2022.3.101.1 to my car. When I get home to my wifi, I should be able to get the updated software to my car which is currently at 2021.4.102. I can see that my iphone app already showing downloaded process upto 80%. So I guess when I get home, I can let the car update.

I have had my MY for one month now and I was on software version 2021.43.102 Until this morning. I had read on one of the forums that if you switch from Advance to Standard in the update software of the UI five times it will trigger the update. It worked for me and now I have version 2022.3.101.1, it took approximately 30 minutes for the whole update to be completed. Heated wipers was the big thing for me. Cheers.