Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stone chip repair Melbourne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had the dreaded stone chip impact over the weekend. Prefer to fill in the chip, cut, polish and bluff to blend in and not air brush over it. Are there recommendations In Melbourne? Thanks.

32F091C7-DED3-47F2-95FD-F98B7C2082E6.jpeg

394F79FE-780C-4798-8E89-07E7C02CE1BC.jpeg

I had a few chips repaired by Tesla - I noticed them while taking delivery of the car.

I’d highly recommend B&A Motor Body Repairs. They are an approved Tesla body shop and spent a long time with me on the phone explaining the process and how long it will be before I can PPF the vehicle afterwards.

I had a few chips repaired by Tesla - I noticed them while taking delivery of the car.

I’d highly recommend B&A Motor Body Repairs. They are an approved Tesla body shop and spent a long time with me on the phone explaining the process and how long it will be before I can PPF the vehicle afterwards.
Cheers Blurrybird, will keep B&A in mind. Car’s in body shop, was rear-ended 3 days after my post. The chip will be fixed during repairs, what great timing!