Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stranded in Cle Elum Washington still trying for Nanamio BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. We are stuck in Cle Elum Washington. Stayed over night at Timber Lodge and got an early start at 630 to get over Snoqualmie pass. Got on HWY 90 and passed about 100 transport trucks on the side of the road. Stopped for coffee and found out pass is closed. Not sure when it would open. Went back to Motel and waited. Found another route by HWY 2. Went out to car and got a message that Regenerative braking disabled, Traction control disabled, Automatic Emergency braking disabled, and then car needs service message. Tried soft reboot and no go. Called Tesla and with them on line did hard reboot, no go. Tried one more time and let car sit for about 20 min and still no go. Service said tow truck would be here in 55 min. to tow us. Got a call back 10 min later to say all roads closed to us and not sure when they could get here. LOL Sitting in motel room now waiting for call. Been an interesting trip. Would I do it again is still up in the air but not leaning to the good side. Hopefully we make it to Nanaimo BC before Feb. LOL

Sorry for the trouble. Winter trips over the passes can be tricky, at best.

Is the car completely undriveable? It might be worth trying to take it for a spin around the parking lot even with the error codes. It's possible that the problem is intermittent and the errors will clear.

Your trip is interesting - and I hope this is the last of your travails - but don't you think it would be better for you, for readers and for the TMC forum were you to create one single thread rather than a new one each time something either good or bad occurs?

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I like seeing the titles with places I have been or know about. As far as I am concerned open a new thread each day. Old threads become tedious with tones of clicking and such.

Going back via 2 would have been a long route and across an even higher pass. So maybe the car was telling you something. Check those codes again, might be all better by the time the road opens.