Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange email regarding a past lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought out the lease on my 2018 Tesla X in June of this year and have removed it from my Tesla account. This morning I received four emails from Tesla Leasing that I received a credit of $1469.06 to my leasing account. The email correctly gave the VIN number of my old Tesla that I have subsequently sold. Of course the email was from "[email protected]" so I could not reply to question what this was all about. The email contents are below. When I click on "view summary" the screen pops up but no details are available. Then I visit the support page and I get a lease page for a Tesla 3. Logging into my Tesla account gives me no choices for contacting anyone or getting support from anyone. What a total crap website and organization. Any suggestions on how I can contact a human that can explain what this is all about? Or should I just ignore it.

Your Tesla Model X Lease Credit Applied​
A credit in the amount of $1,469.06 has been applied to your Tesla Model X Lease.​
VIN: 5YJXCAE21JF091207​
Questions?
Visit our Support Page