TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Streaming audio skips

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by swood7, Jul 24, 2018.

1. swood7

swood7 Member

Recently, as I'm streaming channels in the Slacker stream, I'm getting skips or blips, almost like we used to hear on LPs. Anyone else experiencing this bit of discontinuity? Is it AT&T? Slacker? Or equipment?

2. Spiffywerks

Spiffywerks Member

Pause and start audio again. It will fix it. Sometimes happens to me too, that's all I found that fixes it. Most likely data stream glitch, and pause/restart allows the data stream to catch up.

3. swood7

swood7 Member

thanks.
    I feel like I've done that ... but will do so again.
    Also, may reboot the touchscreen -- which I've learned from support that you do by holding in both roller switches on the steering wheel simultaneously.