Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming not working in vehicle for past week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My streaming has been down for a week or more. None of the selections work, the icons don't respond; the "Play Button (Right arrowhead) does nothing. Does anyone know how to get help from Tesla for this issue? It's not a "real" emergency, but it is very annoying. I am quite technical (full-stack website developer) but not geeked-up on the Tesla.

For the lack of any more information I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that your premium connectivity trial has probably expired.
^^^^ This - if you are new to Tesla - you only have a trial premium subscription for 30 days - after which streaming from the vehicle OTA will no longer work until you renew the premium subscription. Your only option at that point would be to use BT from your smartphone to stream if you don't want to pay for the premium subscription.

If this isn't your issue - try rebooting the system - hold down both scroll wheels simultaneously until the system recycles.