Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strong EV presence on April 20th in Great Falls VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I missed you @Big Earl. I arrived at 0615 and there were only a few cars in the lot in front of Katies. It was misting then, and then it turned to rain. My friend with the Roadster was already there and was quickly buttoning up his car. I stayed until about 0650 or so and then went home (which is very close by). My X was too dirty to show so I had parked across the street. On a sunny, nice day this is a great car show.

Reactions: Big Earl
Sorry I missed you @Big Earl. I arrived at 0615 and there were only a few cars in the lot in front of Katies. It was misting then, and then it turned to rain. My friend with the Roadster was already there and was quickly buttoning up his car. I stayed until about 0650 or so and then went home (which is very close by). My X was too dirty to show so I had parked across the street. On a sunny, nice day this is a great car show.

I’m sure we’ll catch up another time when the weather is a little better and the cars are cleaner. :)