Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck on FSD 10.6.1. Not getting updates.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was suspended on 10.6.1 and I was excited to read that 10.8 would reset my suspension. Still waiting for any update past 10.6.1. Is there any way to force the update or anyone I can contact about not receiving updates?

Are there any issues that are limiting your ability to get updates, for example poor cellular coverage? If an update is actually available for your car, you can try accessing the Controls > Software screen, which will check for pending updates. Some people have had luck getting the Service Center to push updates by creating an appointment and selecting Software Update, but I don’t know if things work differently for FSD Beta builds.

I was suspended on 10.6.1 and I was excited to read that 10.8 would reset my suspension. Still waiting for any update past 10.6.1. Is there any way to force the update or anyone I can contact about not receiving updates?
The same thing happened to me. I was stuck on FSD 10.4. I made an appointment at the Service Center for a Software Update. Within a few days, FSD10.7 attempted to download, but failed. I made another appointment, telling them about the failed attempt. A few days later, I was resent my existing 10.4 to download again, which I downloaded. I contacted the Service Center to let them know that was successful. By now, 10.8 had just been released. Within a day of that release, 10.8 successfully downloaded.

Are there any issues that are limiting your ability to get updates, for example poor cellular coverage? If an update is actually available for your car, you can try accessing the Controls > Software screen, which will check for pending updates. Some people have had luck getting the Service Center to push updates by creating an appointment and selecting Software Update, but I don’t know if things work differently for FSD Beta builds.
There's nothing that prevents me from getting updates. The car has a strong wifi signal and the service center tech pushed 10.6 to me again and it downloaded without any issues.