Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggest good place to PPF & tint in Dallas Fort Worth area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you please suggest a good place to do PPF and Tint for Model Y and Model 3 in Dallas Fort Worth area.
Can you please share how much it costed you or best price for PPF only front body(Bumper, Hood, Front fender, mirror caps, headlights) and also for full body.
and also best price to pay for ceramic tint for windshield, all windows and rear glass.

I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

308 FM 1830 BLDG 17 Suite E Argyle, Tx. 76226
1325 Whitlock Ln. Suite 309 Carrollton, Tx. 75006

Upvote 0
I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

308 FM 1830 BLDG 17 Suite E Argyle, Tx. 76226
1325 Whitlock Ln. Suite 309 Carrollton, Tx. 75006
Can you post up pictures? I had looked at this place prior to choosing xpel dallas and they had nothing but good reviews.

Reactions: DFW_MVP
Upvote 0
If you are still looking you might want to check with Thom at Pro-Tect Mobile in Addison. He has done a few cars for my family. Price, service and quality were all top notch. Drove one of the trucks over 100k miles and the film still looked brand new. The will be doing our MYP as soon as it delivers.

Reactions: freed0m
Upvote 0
I had a great experience with Clear Bra North Dallas doing clear PPF on our 2018. Held up for 5 years and still looked great.

Looking for a different place to do a different color wrap on our 2023; would love to be under $5k for an awesome job/warranty/service.

I go to Unit F14 for powder coating, and Tritek for tint.

Reactions: freed0m
Upvote 0