Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everybody, I'm new here on this forum and I was wondering, is there any place where I can drop suggestions for Tesla's?
For example, I'd like to design my own screen behind the steering wheel and would like to see a platform where other Tesla owners can share their own designs.
This because an average mum with 3 kids probably loves to see totally different numbers as the father who drags a caravan around. The teenage boy is probably way more interested in his 0-60 time and his top speed as a grandma who prefers to see her kW usage.
Despite I don't actually own a Tesla, I've seen it's a color screen, which means that if you like a different design it should be possible. This design can be created at home on a laptop and come to your car through the cloud and the screen in the middle in front.

Another thing is that I would like to see a socket in a Tesla, so I can barbeque electric wherever I can park my car, or let my wife use her fohn while I'm driving, or as a road worker, I don't need a generator anymore no matter where I work.
The battery is easily big enough for it, and the adapter shouldn't be bigger as the size of a laptop.
It would amaze piles of petrol-users in the current American hurricane disasters around Irma for example, perhaps it might even save some lives.

I also like to see Tesla doing more with wireless charging, yes it costs more energy, but it's the mind-blowing effect on petrol users that will help to convince them

I'd also like to see 900 ish volt 1400 amp ish battery swap-stations for big trucks in the future, most of their trailers are very similar shaped anyway and the companies that own them often have massive roofs, perfect for solar panels as well. On top of that, it will become something oil companies can invest in, otherwise their future isn't that bright any more.

Anyway, back ontopic, where should I place such suggestions?