Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superbowl Car Commercials

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, Jaguar F-type looks nice, but do we need to have helicopters, stunts, mansions, and bald actors to show us why it's nice? Put that money into doing something other than ICE. /...
They are honest about that they’re bad. The part I don’t get is how it could possibly be that “It's good to be bad”.

- - - Updated - - -

The nod for the best, most memorable SuperBowl commercial goes to the Audi A3 commercial, for the creative "no compromises" doberhuahua, very creative, and funny.

Audi 2014 Big Game Commercial - Doberhuahua - YouTube

Sarah McLachlan Audi Super Bowl commercial Doberhuahua - Autoweek
I don’t see it. If it’s “no compromises” that someone’s after, then the only possible choice is a Tesla.

I don’t see it. If it’s “no compromises” that someone’s after, then the only possible choice is a Tesla.

The woman wanted a Chiwuawa, the man wanted a Doberman, so they bred them together to get the "Doberchuahua", a disaster of a dog... Audi trying to say they have the "best of breed", and don't like making compromises. That's what they're trying to say anyway... I just give the agency that did it credit for a "memorable" commercial. I'm not running out and trading in the Model S for an Audi A3 though :) Now where can I get one of those Doberchuahua's? :)

I don't think I've ever seen Maserati advertise on TV, until today. Feeling pressure from Tesla?!

The commercial got me to visit their website which would only show that dumb commercial on loop. I had to give it quite a bit of effort to get to the actual Ghibli detail page. Pitiful to say the least. The e-brochure and configure pages are terrible. I'm embarrassed for them.

Is it bad that I have never heard of Maserati before that Super Bowl ad? :biggrin: I have never really been a car person, but Tesla Motors made me into one. Don't worry guys, our little car company does not need to spend as much money on advertising as the big shots. Tesla is the dark horse that I'm willing to bet on. They don't need publicity, the car sells itself.