Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis, MD - Buschs Frontage Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As post in MTOC

The WAWA RT50 Buschs Frontage Road supercharger is complete but not operational. Engineers on site today told me they are waiting on BGE to feed the power. They couldn't give me an estimate on when that would happen. They did state that it could take BGE months however. — at Wawa.
603CFA11-B409-4E6F-BBE1-69FB9DF2FA5A.jpeg

Curious to see if this will be the SC version with the MagicDock (for non-Tesla vehicles). Have mixed feelings on that, but would feel better if they lengthened the cables so those vehicles wouldn't need to block other slots (due to non-standard charge port locations).

Reactions: PStewart
Curious to see if this will be the SC version with the MagicDock (for non-Tesla vehicles). Have mixed feelings on that, but would feel better if they lengthened the cables so those vehicles wouldn't need to block other slots (due to non-standard charge port locations).
Expect a slow roll-out of Magic Dock as they iron out kinks and get a feel for usage. I think, as others do, that low-volume sites will get the magic dock first. I don't think this site will be low-volume.

I suspect all V4 sites will have at least one magic dock when they begin rolling out as they are supposed to have longer cables, and maybe Tesla will configure the stalls in a different way to limit the impact of the various charge port locations.

Reactions: RTPEV and PStewart
No Magic dock here. Stoppped by Today they were finishing small details. The conduit has been run for power. Utility Company still hasn't applied power or placed transformer.

Attachments

• 20230314_121658.jpg
    20230314_121658.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20230314_121758.jpg
    20230314_121758.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 43